Home » Interactive Animal » Canine » Eyes/Ears/Skin » Skin » Fleas
Control of the flea population in your pet’s world is important, not only from a comfort perspective, but also from a health perspective. Fleas carry diseases that can infect your pet and family members (e.g.: blood parasites and the plague).When a single flea is found, this represents a mere 1 % of the entire problem: the other 99% includes their eggs and larvae that are developing in your carpets and bedding. Homes with fleas must be treated aggressively to prevent infestations. Hiring a professional exterminator is essential for rapid eradication. Protect your pets from flea bites and associated diseases, with year-round application of monthly topical preparations. Year round application ensures that fleas do not enter your warm home and set up house during the winter months.